3rd Sunday of every month
from February 2017
Tips for clinical Exam
"By the end of our course & material you will have a clear idea of the exam, how your performance is assessed and marked. There are no pass or fails but understanding of areas you need to strengthen to secure high score at each station."
NEXT BEST - SUBSCRIBE TO ONLINE MODULES - TO IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS
and increase your odds of clearing the Clinical exam.
Click on glasses to LOOK or LINKS in BLUE for more on......
Communication: How to proceed if you have NO idea of the Task given!!
Communications , Focused History & Management,
Cardiology, Development, MSK, Respiratory, Neurology,
Video with Q&A session,
Hands on Clinical Practice Stations with demonstrations & Clinical Tips
8th,9th and 10th july 2016
2nd,3rd and 4th December 2016.
Successfully completed with international delegates
Feedback from January course completed successfully
facebook group for on going discussion & learning.
FUTURE DATES: Kolkata, India.
Dec/ January. Mock examination with feedback.
- All you wanted to know about MRCPCH exams in India; Q&A session with MRCPCH Examiners
- Feed back from the previous courses :log on to https://www.facebook.com/groups/mrcpchclinicals/
- I am pleased to inform you that I have passed my MRCPCH clinical exam with 110/120. Dr SMH 24 Nov 2014
- have passed my exam and I wanted to thank you for all your work. I believe that the course was very good and it helped a lot. I am happy to get involved in the future with the course . I shall start working at Worthing in March. I am sure we will meet then. - 17 Nov 2014. Dr OA. UK
- Thanks to the team at mrcpch clinical in worthing I passed the exam with a 106, over the moon thank you for your help and feedback! - 17 Nov 2014. Dr JB.Malta
- Hope all is going well. FYI I passed :) - 14 Aug 2014. Dr SM UK
- With blessing of God I have passed my MRCPCH clinical exam and sir believe me it would not have been possible without your guidance and kind support. 22 July 2014. Dr NA. Pakistan
- "With your efforts , guidance and the grace of the almighty i passed the MRCPCH clinical exam held at Dubai on 9 may. Score was 104. It am extremely thankful to all the faculty members. The course was very very helpful." June 2014. Dr RS. Kuwait